Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
WIL supports both state and federal candidates for public office. WIL reports all donations as a federal political action committee. The federal committee provides funds for CA political action for candidates for state a local offices. The Board of Directors makes decisions regarding all candidate endorsement and contributions. By checking the box below, you agree to that assignment of funds, and you acknowledge that this is NOT a tax-deductible contribution. You ALSO confirm that the following are true:
1. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
2. I am not a federal contractor.
3. I am at least 18 years of age.
4. I am making this contribution, knowingly and voluntarily, on a personal credit or debit card with my own personal funds, not with funds provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
5. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
On the final screen to process your credit card payment, you will be asked one more time to provide the email address where you can receive your receipt. You do NOT have to create a PayPal account to use this service.